The team behind Adultwebmasternet.com has been active in the adult industry since 2002. We are the leading traffic network for Adult tube sites. We can send traffic directly to your video pages by listing your content links on our network of sites. Well known examples of our sites include: Tubegalore.com, GaymaleTube.com and iXXX.com.
Why buy traffic from us?
- High volumes available
- Bidding system
- Getting listed is easy
- Trusted by 90% of the top 10 adult tube sites (worldwide)
How does it work
We send traffic to your video pages by listing your content links on our sites. Our sites aggregate content links from more than 150 adult tube sites. The content is organised in hundreds of categories and our algorithm constantly optimises which content is presented to the visitor in each category.
Although our Company is not based in the U.S., we voluntarily comply with various U.S. federal laws, such as 18 U.S.C. §2257 & §2257A, 18 U.S.C. §2258A, and 17 U.S.C. §512.
We do not send traffic to websites that:
- condone "piracy" or steal content;
- operate using a domain name that indicates or suggests that the site offers pirated or stolen content;
- advertises or promotes itself as offering pirated or stolen content;
- contain illegal material such as: CP, obscenity, pedophilic content, etc.;
- contain viruses, trojans, malware etc.;
- facilitate or encourage illegal activity such as password stealing, hacking, illegal
gambling, drug trafficking, etc.
- cheat or mislead us in any way; or,
- we deem unsuitable for any reason, in our discretion.
All services are provided subject to execution of a written Traffic Agreement, containing all applicable contractual provisions.
Whether you are accepted into our Traffic Program or not, every adult oriented tube site operator should consider the following Best Practices:
Note: some of these recommendations may only apply to tube sites that show User Generated Content (UGC).
- Use up-to-date anti-piracy program(s) to prevent content-piracy.
- Use the Vobile VDNA Content Identification and Management Solution. More information
can be found at http://vobileinc.com/;
- Use the "RTA Label" to better enable end user filtering, which helps parents to prevent
children from viewing age-inappropriate content. For more information, please visit
- If your site offers UGC, prohibit users from creating anonymous accounts, as this can
make it harder for you and copyright holders, to identify and terminate repeat infringers;
- If your site accepts user uploads, provide clear warnings that the uploader is only
allowed to upload content for which he or she has authorization, and require warranties and representations from the user confirming that the user owns the necessary rights to publish the content;
- Prohibit the publication of any underage or other illegal content;
- Avoid any business practices that are deceptive, fraudulent or unethical;
- Remove illegal or infringing material promptly upon receipt of valid notice;
- Report instances of apparent child pornography to NCMEC's CyberTipline:: https://report.cybertip.org/;
- Become a member of, or sponsor the Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP) and help in the battle against child pornography. For more information, please go to http://www.ASACP.org/;
- Educate yourselves regarding the records keeping and compliance obligations imposed by 18 U.S.C. §2257 & 2257A;
- Become compliant with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512, by designating an agent for receipt of copyright infringement notices, posting a Notice & Takedown Policy, adopting and implementing a Repeat Infringer Policy. Consult with an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction for further information about this or any other legal issue affecting your site.
If you're interested in getting your content links listed, please send us
an e-mail and don’t forget to include the following information:
- who you are: name, company, email, ICQ/Skype
- the URL(s) of your site(s)
We reserve the right to accept or reject applications for the program for any or no reason.
To apply, please contact sales [at] pbwebmedia [dot] com